Sunday, June 1, 2014

Frozen Banana @MyHouse

Staying at home during study week is really the most enjoyable moment to be pleasured!
I always enjoy to be in the kitchen as this is the place where i can hunt for whatever food i want. =p

Ok , straight to the point.
Few days ago i saw people posting hand-made banana ice-cream on the internet and i decided to give it a try today.
And , unexpectedly. It turns out so well!

    I froze the banana for few hours. And the banana skin is kinda hard to peel off so you might need a knife here.

 Banana Ice-Cream!!!! The mouth feel of the banana taste so different after frozen. I prefer this one thou! =)


               

Here is my next target~ Hehe~ will do it during my school holidays. =O Anyway, if you haven't try a frozen banana before , faster do it now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment