Saturday, June 21, 2014

AJISEN RAMEN 味千拉面 @Boulevard , Kuching

I tried this Ajisen Ramen with my family to celebrated my mum's birthday !
Even just a simple celebration but my mum really enjoyed and appreciate dining together with us =)
Well , my dad insists to bring us here as he said their ramen is very well-known ever since they open the shop which was located at the basement of Boulevard Shopping Complex.


Cha Siew Ramen 叉烧拉面 RM18.90 - I ever heard my friend says if you want to know whether a ramen is nice or not. Drink the soup first. And guess what , i was really amused. The soup is rich of the taste of pork bones. Which i think is super nice!

 
 Volcanoes Ramen 火山拉面 RM20.90- I ordered this as I'm a spicy food lover. But there's no spicy taste at all. I had to add lotsa chilli powder to make it taste really spicy thou =/



Hokkaido Scallop Ramen  北海道扇贝拉面 RM22.90 - My brother ordered this and i think the taste is the best among all.
To me , the best part if the dish is not the ramen but the egg!! i wander how they make the egg to become so soft !!

Ajisen Raman in overall is quite nice. If i had the chance i would come back again =)

No comments:

Post a Comment