Monday, June 30, 2014

BDC AhTou Seafood@CoffeeTalk , Kuching

The Ah Tou Seafood is located in CoffeeTalk cafe at Jalan Song.
My family's favourite dining place because they served very delicious and cheap foods!

         

招牌豆腐 Signature Toufu was the best dish among all. Everytime when me and my family visit here , we must order this. Too tasty! 


              Midin Belacan - I bet this is every sarawakian's favourite !

           排骨王 Ribs King - slurpppp

                                三层肉 three layer pork 

      奶油虾 Butter Prawn - I think the whole plate of prawns were eaten by me. Because i love prawns so much and their butter taste really too good. ( snatching the prawns from my brother )

We ordered portion of 4 persons. ( 5 of us were eating )
The total price was only RM80 including the rice.
Very reasonable and they served the food in a jiffy. So you don't have to wait for a long time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment