Monday, April 20, 2015

Lok Ann @Jalan Green Road,Kuching

Lok Ann is definitely in my list of  must-come-shop whenever i go back Kuching !
I don't know why their foods are just so ' my cup of tea ' and i'm loving it too much that i always introduce this place to my friends!
The shop is located at Jalan Green Road and the shop is open from 11am to 6pm.

                           They do have lok lok over here. We ordered potatoes , toufu and some deep fried prawn fritters.

           We ordered belacan bee hun and Kangkung-sotong rojak.  

         White lady ! My favourite dessert here.  

        Top left : ABC 
        Middle : White Lady Top 
        Right : Lai Chi Kang 

My all time favourite place. I bet you will like these when you have the chance to visit Kuching. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment