Monday, May 19, 2014

Melaka Trip :)

I have been to Melaka for 3D2N and of course i grabbed this golden opportunity to try the famous local food over there.
I'm blessed as this trip is guided by a lot of my friends and Rick's relatives as well.
I have taken photos of just some of my favourite local food but not all. Hopefull i can try ALL of them if i have the chance to visit Melaka again ;)

The most unforgettable refreshment is this , DURIAN PUFF!!!
Guess what,  i have been thinking of this little puff when i was on the way to Melaka , and i tell myself  I MUST EAT YOU! :P

    According to the local , this shop selling the best durian puff which you can easily find along Jonker Street.     


  DURIAN PUFF!! I hope i could take them all back to KL ( as if my hostel have a fridge XD ) 

                  They selling this little cute puff ( RM5) for three. And along the purchase they will recommend you to taste it in one-bite. Th fillings of the puff is fresh and full of cold durian cream. I just couldn't stand the aroma ( too tempting! )   

Next , I tried their chicken rice ball which is also very famous along Jonker. I have tried this shop ( which i have already forgotten the name but its just beside 三叔公)

I ordered Asam fish and 鸡尾肉 with their most signature chicken rice ball. I personally do not like the chicken rice ball as i think it makes the rice tastless and the rice lumped together which makes everything taste weird. =/  

                      At last we couldn't finished these. haha.. maybe not our liking..  

   The ASAM FISH!! The soup is so nice and spicyyyy. I believed they use fresh fish  because the flesh of the fish was very smooth. 

 After having The Famous - chicken rice ball, we headed to 三叔公 to pay a visit.
 I saw peoples are queuing for this Durian Cendol. ( as a durian lover , definitely cannot miss the chance to taste anything regarding to durian ;p)
So without any hesitation , we ordered one to give it a try.

   Durian Cendol ( RM 6.90 ) - The price is kinda expensive and overall i would say it's not nice at all :( There's no thick and strong durian taste but despite they put a lot of coconut milk which spoiled   everything. Very disappointing :(


Le tired me =>
During the night time , me and Rick continue our walk at Jonker Street. This stall catched our eyes so we decided to try it. 



冰糖葫芦( RM2.50 ) - They took dissolved and concentrated sugar  rolled around the grapes and then quickly freezed it into ice-box. It taste very nice! They selling other kind of fruits as well but i was too full and couldn't try them all. But overall , this refreshment is very recommended. :)

Along the way , i saw a stall selling this. very nice cards right? i wander how they make it. <3




After that , we went to the street behind Jonker Street to have our long-waited SATAY CELUP!
Satay Celup ( RM0.80 per stick ) 
I ate these at 万里香
I went here during public holiday and i still remembered there were 60++ people ahead of me. 
( ridiculous, the road side was full of people waiting to be seated )
I refuse to wait and decided to come back again the next day ( which was a working day ) , and guess what , i need not have to wait ! Now i know when is the right time to eat satay celup ==""

Anyway, this is my trip to Melaka. I hope i could come back here again!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment